Gem Indicator (PGI)
- tester for distinguishing colored gem stones using thermal conductivity.
Distinguishes between up to 31 different color stones.
Colored Gemstones Tester Presidium Gem Indicator (PGI)
The Presidium Gem Indicator is a testing device, which has been designed for the testing of colored gemstones. By thermal measurement method up to 31 different types can be distinguished on colored gemstones. The result is displayed on an easy-to-read LED display. A stalemate oriented, easily replaceable probe tip minimizes any downtime.
- Distinguishes diamonds, as well as 31 different colored gemstones
- Internal library of different gemstones
- View results in less than 6 seconds
- Patented thermoelectric probe
- To gemstones to examine thin probe (0.45mm) to 0,2ct
- Saving mode with automatic shutdown
- USB port as an alternative energy source
- USB export and storage function of the test results
Dimensions (L x W x H): 170 x 31 x 28mm
Weight: 55g (without batteries)
|gemstone tester||Gem Indicator (PGI)||Presidium||695258|