RLX - special
RLX pressure stakes
RLX Special Pressure Stakes-Set
Special set of pressure stakes to set watch glasses with and without magnifying glass type RLX. The original dimensions of the RLX watches were measured exactly and taken into account accordingly. The pressure stakes are made of high-quality aluminium AW-7075, a particularly hard aluminium alloy (military quality). With the help of this set of stakes, the lenses of the latest generation of RLX watches (with safety ring) can be set with high security and incredible precision.
The newly developed neodymium magnet system avoids the problem of the original RLX pressure pieces set with the vacuum pump, where the loss of suction can cause the glass to fall. This innovative system allows the glass to remain in the press indefinitely, while the watchmaker can calmly align the magnifying lens with the crown.
All the stakes mentioned below have an M6 thread and are therefore suitable for all standard case presses.
Scope of delivery:
- 5 pressure stakes, suitable for most RLX mineral or sapphire crystals (206mm, 246mm, 286mm, 295mm, 318mm)
- 14 pressure stakes with following internal enclosure Ø (16.93mm, 18.43mm, 22.75mm, 26.43mm, 26.62mm, 26.95mm, 27.49mm, 27.52mm, 27.94mm, 28.63mm, 29.21mm, 29.37mm, 30.59mm, 32.19mm)
- 1 lower mounting adapter for Bergeon and Horotec case closers
- 1 upper mounting adapter for Horotec case closers
- 1 adapter for placing the ring on the seal
- 1 neodymium magnet 9.5 x 3.0mm
- 1 lacquered beech wood base
|RLX pressure stakes||assorted||19 pieces||509300|