Children are little heroes. They may not always wear capes, but with their energy, creativity and imagination they turn every day into a new adventure. Do you too want to grant your little hero or heroine the wish for beautiful new earrings? Then take part in the big STUDEX photo and painting competition "Little Heroes".
Parents who send us a photo of their child or a picture painted by their child on the subject of "Little Heroes" and/or "Earrings" during the campaign period 1 July to 30 September 2020 can take part in a photo and painting competition and win the following*:
• 2 pairs of hypoallergenic earrings from the Sensitive for Kids and Sensitive by STUDEX collections: 1 x cherry and 1 x cubic zirconia
• 1 cuddly soft toy surprise
• 1 STUDEX treasure box with space to store the earrings and other small treasures and memories
• 3 sheets with STUDEX glitter tattoos
• 1 craft sheet for a small hero mask
• 1 STUDEX memory game
• and more little STUDEX "goodies".
=> Click on the video and accompany our little heroine with your child on the way to her first earrings!
So you can join in with your child and win:
Send us a photo of your child or a picture painted by your child on the subject "Little Heroes" and/or "Earrings" together with your declaration of consent (file formats: .jpg, .png, .pdf) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Little Heroes
The promotion package "Little Heroes" No. 776590 you will receive with the purchase of 3 XLPE's (á 6 pairs) Silence 75 earrings - freely sorted according to your choice - for free.
*Further information on the STUDEX competition and the conditions of participation can be found at