combi rolling mill Previous product1/2Next product
Durston Olivia C130 combination rolling mill
The new Olivia combi rolling mill from Durston with a new patent-pending design and a 50:1 reduction gearbox that makes it even easier to operate.
Advantages of "Durston Olivia":
• Apart from the obvious 50:1 gearbox making it that much easier to roll out material.
• Now you can sit down using a Rolling Mill. – or stand up. Whatever you prefer.
• Great for people with bad backs, disabilities, or those who find it difficult to move around or stand up for long periods.
• Great for shorter people or for those who find long reach arm movement difficult.
• Increased productivity. Now you can move from the bench to Rolling Mill without standing up and moving across the room.
• More compact. All one unit without the need for additional turning space.
• Now you can place your Rolling Mill anywhere along the bench to suit you. No need to place it at the end.
• Smoother operation for a better-rolled product.
• Great for Roller printing as more tension can be applied.
Roller width: 130 mm
Roller diameter: 60 mm
Sheet thickness: up to 6 mm
Working width of sheets: 75 mm
Perforation sizes: 1 - 8 mm
Number of grooves: 11
Reduction gearing: 50:1
Side extensions: 4 - 3 - 2 - 1,5 mm
Dimensions: (W x D x H): 490 x 220 x 540 mm
Weight: 70 kg
namecombi rolling mill
VersionSheet material / Wire
Rolling mill width130mm