Microtorch soldering and welding device
The soldering and welding device "Microtorch" has an automatic piezo ignition via a push button and works with butane gas like a lighter. The very fine flame is adjustable up to 1350°C. The Microtorch is ideal for fine soldering work, controlled heating processes, heat treatments on glass, ceramic and plastic materials, wax work, thawing processes and burn-in work. The handy and lightweight unit is easy to transport and can be refilled with butane gas at any time. The stand is removable.
• Adjustable flame length up to 9cm
• 60 minutes continuous use at mid setting
• Flame temperature up to 1350°C (2,462°F)
• 2 step safety electronic ignition system
• Wind resistant flame
• Powerful flame
• Flame adjustment button
• Safety button
• 75 minute run time.
• Safe stand with large removable footplate
Dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 180 x 260 mm
Weight: 165 g