Statement from the international association of ear piercing specialists (EPM) e.V.
Assessment and recommendations on protective and safety measures for ear piercing
Aachen, 21.4.2020 - With the gradual opening of the retail trade and the resulting easing of restrictions in many European countries, we hereby outline our assessment and recommendations as the International Association of Ear-Piercing Specialists (EPM) e.V. for the safe resumption and practice of ear-piercing in times of the Corona Pandemic.
According to EPM's assessment, there is no extraordinary risk of infection in ear piercing beyond the normal risk of infection of the general population.
The safe resumption and practice of ear piercing is justified by appropriate protective and safety measures, which are already at a high standard, especially within the framework of the legal hygiene regulations. In this context, we also refer to the hygiene plans of the manufacturers of ear piercing systems, which cover topics such as hand and surface disinfection, as well as the necessary declarations of consent, which not least guarantee that customers can be reached subsequently if necessary.
In order to further minimise the risk of infection with the corona virus, we recommend, in addition to the applicable hygiene measures, further flanking protective and safety measures for the safe resumption and practice of ear piercing; in detail
1. ear piercing specialists should wear gloves and - where prescribed - also mouth and nose masks
2. where required, clients must also wear mouth and nose masks. Sick or infected customers should not be served.
3. hand disinfection should also be provided.
4. surface disinfection should be provided before and after each ear piercing process.
In the opinion of EPM, ear piercing can be resumed and practiced in times of corona pandemic, provided that the recommended protective and safety measures are observed.
Most watch and jewellery shops are still closed. So use your free time to position yourself appropriately after the "shutdown" and actively promote your watch and jewellery service in the workshop - online and offline.
Gebrüder Boley will provide you with various image material free of charge for the
• Professional bracelet replacement
• Professional battery replacement
• General workshop work
which you can download or request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now more than ever, it is important to emphasize the service advantages of your own workshop and to promote them aggressively. We want to contribute to this with the enclosed pictures.
Your Boley Team
>>> download <<<
and redirect your shipment where you can best be reached.
1. store delivery address in the master data
In the menu item -> MyBoley -> Profile you can store and save a delivery address in your master data, regardless of your billing address.
2. select delivery address individually per shipment
Before sending your current shopping cart, you can check the box "deviating delivery address" and the delivery address will be displayed for your further checking.
one of the best...
Thank you for your award!
More than 500 jewellers and retailers voted in the trade magazine "Blickpunkt Juwelier" and selected the best suppliers 2020 from 39 categories.
The company Gebrüder Boley GmbH & Co. KG was awarded in five categories:
• Small watch spare parts
• Jewellery spare parts
• Workshop requirements and machines
• Care and cleaning products
• Ear piercing systems
We were extremely pleased to receive these awards and would like to thank you very much for your loyalty and trust.
As a 100% retail partner of the watch and jewellery industry, we do not sell to end consumers, but only to our business partners. For 160 years we have been acting as an "extended workbench" for your daily watch and jewellery service and deliver on a daily basis according to the motto "All from one source".
More than 7,000 retail stores throughout Europe trust in our service and order their daily requirements from Gebrüder Boley - online or offline by fax and telephone.
We are very pleased to be among the best.
Christian & Michael Lutz with Team
Just in time for Inhorgenta 2020 - the major performance and product show for the watch and jewellery industry - we are already presenting the most important innovations in advance.
We have the following for you
• useful spare parts assortment for your FOSSIL service
• MuRata watch button cells replace Sony batteries
• "Langer" magnetic clasp with Boley bonus points
• GemLightbox - the easy way to photograph jewelry and watches
• Diamond testing equipment
• Bergeon tools for the professional watch service
• GRS - Setting tools for professionals
• Busch - novel twincut-concave burs
• M20V3 - Engraving machine for professionals
• TEK Scope Plus - Video inspection system
• KERN Scales
• World novelty - Flexbo 3.0 - the new equipment line of Boley worktables
Have we aroused your interest ?
Click on our news flyer and get an overview of all new products.
You will find the Spring News 2020 with prices in the download area.
"Flexbo 3.0 - the next generation..."
... the innovative workbench concept,with individual equipment for your workshop...
- made in Germany!
Perfect your spatial concept:
We offer you maximum individuality through freely selectable system components that can be easily adapted to any workshop concept. Timeless design, highest quality and well thought-out functionality - made in Germany. We are your competent partner when it comes to your workshop equipment.
We set standards:
Our Flexbo equipment lines offer you as watchmaker, goldsmith or diamondsetter the most innovative workbenches for your workshop. A wide range of individual accessories gives you the greatest possible flexibility. So - Flex it!
Impressive in function and design:
With the different equipment packages you can supplement your Flexbo workshop equipment according to your specific workplace requirements or personal style.
Example of standard equipment watchmaker:
• Flexbo 3.0 - ergonomic working
• 3D armrests - freely moveable in leather look
• Multifunctional centre drawer - additional storage space
• Pull-out board made of solid wood - for stripping, bracelet assemblage or change the battery between
• Insertion device for the filling pin - for sawing
• High-end drawers - with full extension and soft close
• Power supply - 5-way multiple socket with 2 USB ports
• Professional cable management on the back
Visit us from 14 - 17 February 2020 at the INHORGENTA MUNICH 2020 trade fair, which is the 47th anniversary of our participation in this important industry trade fair.
In addition to a free bonus as a "reward" for your visit to the fair, the following interesting new products await you
• the ergonomic, electrically height-adjustable watchmaker's and goldsmith's workbenches with new clever detail solutions, including 3D armrests as standard and extended accessories. Please ask for our new special catalogue "Flexbo 2.0".
• the brand new, innovative waterproof testing device "Witschi Proofmaster G2
• the new "Accuracy Pro Motion" watch tester, a timepiece tester with automatic multilayer microphone and USB connection for your PC or laptop.
• the new generation of compact "Slim Line" LED work lamps, including the premium version with innovative gas pressure spring arm.
• the innovative multifunctional workstation for surface treatment "Weller MFS-2", a combination machine that combines polishing, lapidation and belt grinding in one unit.
You will be curious to see which technical extras can be used to optimise your workplace to your needs and get advice from our competent trade fair team.
We look forward to welcoming you at the 47th INHORGENTA MUNICH 2020. You will find our booth in hall A2, booth no. 206 / 307 (Technology).
With kind regards
Your Boley - exhibition team